THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

VenissaKawaii Section


Hi everyone! I'm VenissaKawaii! You can call me Venissa. I'm the co-owner of this dub ^^ I always help Grace when she need me .
I'm from VenissaKawaii Site. I love Winx Club very much ! I also love monster allergy another production by Rainbow S.P.A. hmm...I also like Powerpuff girlZ. Well I like many show ^^ I have lots of great friend and I love them all ! I love to eat all kind of food . such as pizza,french fried and many more (can't count)xD
oh ya! I'm 13 this year. I love editing picture ! and I think my picture it ok xD My fav subject is English and Maths. I always get A in both of the subjects xD but don't know what will get next.My friend said I'm a little tomboy xD and they always said that I'm naughty xD haha, but some said that I'm nice ... lol. My hobby is reading(not that much) , play computer, chatting.My fav sport is Badminton ! I'm love to go out but not offend. I totally love beach ^^It's make me feel peacefull when I'm sitting there. I love Gracix dub and all my friend,I wish they all will talk to me everytime and never separate!

0 comments: