THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Erica's Bio


I'm Erica and I'm a huge Winx fan. I love reading,writing and swimming, but I've always dreamed of becoming a fashion designer. Someday, I hope to either be a fashion designer, a musician or a professional swimmer. I'm the kind of girl you'd see coming from the mall with over ten shopping bags, but I also love sports like soccer and basketball. I'm also a huge fan of Twilight, I think that Jordan Todosey (the girl who plays Lizzie in Life With Derek) would be an interesting choice to play Renesmee on the last movie. I really like anime pictures. I am an author/admin. the blog Winx Club 4 Ever along with Grace,Phoebe and Ginny. I'm currently working on my FanFic, The Girl I Thought I Was and am making plans for a new FanFic. I Love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. I've just recently transfered schools, but surprisingly, I don't miss my old friends that much. I hear they've moved on with their lives, and so have I. Thanks for reading my short bio.!

1 comments:

Gracix said...

I love chocolate cookies too ! and i love the flavour ! :D