THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 14, 2009

Michelle's Gracix Bio


Hello,Hola,Hallo,Priveyet,konichiwa And aloha,Im Michelle And i love winx club so much that i would die to become one them.i was born on August 22nd in The usa im The Oldest in Gracix and my signs Are Leo,Mermaid and horse.i could never live without gracix there like a family to me and they mean the world to me.

favourite food: Pizza..
favourite Sweet:Ice cream
favourite colour: Purple.
favourite hobby:Surfing The Web
favourite pet:Dogs.
bestfriends:Grace And More.
favourite movies:Horror Movies
I love:Playing sports,Dancing,Listen To Music and more.
I hate: Cheaters & Bullies
favourite music:Anything That i can Move to!!!
favourite shoes:All kinds except high heels (cause i will bust my butt ^_^ )
favourite subject:Dancing Sounds like a subject to me ^_^
favourite Drink:Tea,Water And Soda.

0 comments: