THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

GraceQute's Corner


Hi everyone ! I'm GraceQute from GraceQute's Official Blog , the founder and owner of Gracix Dub . I love to play computer , making videos , listening to songs , play with my dog and pets etc . I love to eat too ! My favorite food is Sushi and Lamp chop , Chocolate is one of my fave too ! Okay , stop the food topic . I am in love with Winx since i was 11 along with Monster Allergy , another production from Rainbow S.P.A . My favorite characters in both shows is Flora and Elena . My friends say that I'm crazy sometimes , cause I love to laugh out loud ! My longest record of my laughs is about 11 minutes until 15 minutes , non-stop ! I'm also anti-sports , and especially sports with balls . Cause they hit my head hard ! I got hit by a basketball on the head in 9 years old , 3 times in a roll ! Ouch ! so i prefer running around the neighbourhood with my dog , Bibi . I love sparkerly stuff , and i like to buy earrings and jewelly , but not so much in clothings . I also love to act and sing , but i have no chance to do it until I found Gracix and my darling cast ! Thanks for reading my bio if you really do sweetie :D

Grace
xoxo

2 comments:

Layla n Amentia said...

I'm anti-sports (except swimming and tennis) too, but have you ever gotten hit by a dodgeball 5 times in a row? That happened at my camp a year and a half ago, when I was 10. Now I'm "the weird 11-year old with acne" at my school. Also, I'm the new kid. I hate being the new kid. Also, one day you'll see my blog, but it's not online yet. If you want all the Roxy pictures in one place, wait for my site. It will probably be called Layla n Amentia's Winxland, or something. Like I said, work in progress.

The reason I wrote all these things is... I like to type stuff!!!!

Whitney said...

quick question, when was the auditions for grace's dub? i really wanted to be bloom!